10.03.2008

If you've found this place...

then you don't need to know the prices.

This is my real blog, which I've just now decided to create as a homage to the last real blog I had, which was a live journal by the name of "luxxx". I tossed up anything I goddamn well felt like in those days, and have regretted it every minute since.

But since I'm quite comfortable (thanks for asking) living in a very small bucket of regret and ennui and also since I've been denying myself the gratification of *really enjoying them* for a number of years, I've decided that I deserve much better. Therefore this blog, where I may wallow in my own leakage unmolested, except by occasionally perceptive comments concerning my sexual orientation.

I've been getting into a lot of anthropomorphilia lately, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment